Weekend at Gwysol's
Character Class Rules
- Fighters receive one free Weapon Specialization slot.
- Rogues can “specialize” in one thieving skill. All percentage points allocated to that skill are doubled.
- Wizards may only memorize the maximum numbers of spells per level appropriate for their character level. However, the number of times each spell can be cast need not be decided during spell memorization. (i.e. You can memorize three 1st level spells, so you memorize Light, Burning Hands and Magic Missile. In a day you can cast one of each, or one Burning Hands and two Magic Missiles, or three Magic Missiles, etc.)
- Wizards may cast Detect Magic once per day without prior memorization. This does not count against their spellcasting limit.
- Wizards may cast Cantrip and Message AT WILL without prior memorization. All component requirements must be met. This does not count against your their spellcasting limit.
- Priests cast their spells spontaneously (meaning they don’t need to “memorize” their spells each morning), since the power to cast spells is granted by their deity at the time of casting. However, Priests must perform prayers as appropriate to as their deity to bless them with their powers.
- Priests may cast Bless once per day. This does not count against their spellcasting limit.
- Priests may cast Light AT WILL, with their holy symbol as the source of light. This does not count against thier daily spellcasting limit.
Return to Main Page.